If you’re like me, you love radishes but can only eat a few at a time and often, the rest of the bunch is wasted. Here is a great way to eat your radishes! They are delicious served on tacos or braised meats.
- One bunch of radishes
- 1 to 1 ½ half cups of apple cider vinager
- One teaspoon of brown sugar
- One whole garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon of pickling spice
- A masson jar
- Wash and cut the radishes in half, then cut the halves into slices
- Mix the vinager, brown sugar, pickling spice and whole garlic clove in the masson jar. Simply put all the ingredients in the jar, close it, and shake it well.
- Add the radishes to the masson jar and close the lid.
- Let the jar sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours, the longer it sit, the more pickled the radishes will be.
Keeps up to a week in the fridge.