If you’re going to eat an arugula salad, please refrain from using store-bought dressing. Try this easy recipe instead! Arugula is peperry, so you need something sweet to balance it.
- ¼ - ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese (the real deal, sharp cheddar is also a good choice)
- 4 tablespoons of rice vinegar (you can also use apple cider vinegar)
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- One teaspoon of moutarde de meaux (or any mustard you have a home)
- 1 ½ tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- Salt (no pepper) or ½ teaspoon of Herbes salées du bas du fleuve.
Easy - mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl, add it to the arugula and tadaam, you have yourself a great salad!